Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pictogram Rock Posters

Illustrator Viktor Hertz is back with a fun new series called Pictogram Rock Posters. His most ambitious work to date, this set crams in a total of 234 song pictograms into 8 different posters. Hertz has been working on this personal project for the last five months.

This is my most ambitious, and maybe also the best, personal work I’ve done so far. I decided to pick a few bands and artists from the rock genre and make pictogram posters for them. Instead of just putting one single pictogram in each poster, like in my previous ‘Pictogram music posters’, I made as many as I could possibly come up with for each artist, and jammed them into one single poster. There is a total of 234 song pictograms in these posters. I started this project Jan 15th 2012, so I’ve been working on this for about five months. I am really happy and proud to be able to present them now.
















Via Behance.

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook

No comments: