Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Nickelback Rockstar Spoof - Popstar


Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Avril Levigne, Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce Knowles, Gwen Stefani, Justin Timberlake, Micheal Jackson. They're all pop stars, and they're all in my newest video! Popstar is a spoof of Nickelback's Rockstar. Please rate and comment! Heck, I'll even be your friend if you're nice to me (and reasonably good looking). Anyways, I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry I don't have the time or means to make a better video, but well I just don't. And who the heck are you to judge my video anyway? Steven Speilberg? I think not. JERK! Anyways, enjoy!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a sense of humuor cool...but its tru...most of thm r so called pop star...got it all but have nttn at all..lol..but i enjoyin watchin thm dont kno y lol..